Terms and conditions of Website Use
- This website is owned and operated by Vanessa Searle, a sole trading business(“Soukya Health &Well Being”). Your use of this site, information, materials, products and services provided mean that you accept these Terms.
- By accessing the ‘SOUKYA.com.au’ Website. the User agrees that these terms and conditions (Terms of Service) will apply to your use.
- Information on this site has been provided for your convenience. We make no guarantees on the reliability, accuracy of the information provided. Some information on this site has been obtained from other sites with appropriate reference links from the original source. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with your access to this website or from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Provider takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The Website’ refers to the online content and services provided at the domain ‘eternalbalance.com.au’ by the owners. authors and publishers of
- Soukya Health and Well Being (The Provider). The ‘User’ is any individual who establishes a connection to this Website via the internet. The ’Agreement’ refers to this particular document. By using the Website, the User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions herein.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws in force in Queensland. Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms of Service or this Website.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- The ideas, information and suggestions on the Website are for general information purposes only and are purely those opinions of the Provider and are not intended as a substitute for consulting with a professional healthcare practitioner.
- It is not the intention of the Provider to provide specific medical advice, but rather to provide users with information, education and health mentoring to better understand their health and their diagnosed disorders. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
- No ‘client—counsellor’ relationship will exist between the Users of the Website. except where a specific and individual contract for such a relationship is entered into by the User and the Provider.
- The Provider urges you, the User, to consult with a qualified general practitioner for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions.
- It is wholly the Users own decision and choice to take, or deny, any actions based on the information and education contained on this website by the Provider.
- The Provider does not bear any responsibility for the information and claims made on the Website for the purposes of diagnosis. treatment, any and all other related liabilities. The Provider does not bear the responsibility for any action, claim. loss, injury, harm or any adverse effects resulting from the use of any idea, information or suggestions contained on the Website, nor from any errors or omissions from the Website, including. but not limited to:
- Factual or technical inaccuracies
- Typographical errors
- Omissions in information; either intentional or unintentional.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Provider’s name and logos may not be written without our consent. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
- You may use, print or download materials, data, graphics, video, displayed on this site to a local hard disk for your personal and non- commercial use only.
- You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
- Photos of individuals from classes or groups taken by The Provider are permitted to be used by The Provider unless requested politely by individuals in the photo or parent/guardian to have the photo or video removed.
- Professional images on the website www.soukya.com.au may not be reproduced, copied or digitally manipulated without the consent from The Provider.
- Use of these images for other promotional purposes, design, and branding is a violation of the Australian and International Copyright laws. Images or content used on this website without our permission is a violation of Copyright laws
Images on Site
- Images of clients/businesses will not be used unless permitted otherwise.
- Videos have been resourced from users from YouTube and other multimedia websites. We are not responsible for the removal/edit or content that is uploaded from these resourced sites.
Links to Other Websites
- Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Provider. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Please seek expert advice if regarding services, products, and information for solutions suitable for your requirements.
- We do not accept liability for your access, and use of linked websites. Before disclosing personal information on these websites please examine the terms and conditions of the site, as they may differ from this site and that of others.
- You must obtain permission to make links or exchange links to this site.
- To entities that are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information such as; law enforcement agencies, investigation agencies, courts or government bodies.
- To professional contractors we may be associated to regarding your health care requirements by law and with your written consent or without your consent where there is a legal or ethical obligation such as; law enforcement agencies, investigation agencies, courts or government bodies.
- To professional contractors we may be associated to regarding systems we may use for solely our promotion benefits, such as IT, Graphic Design, Marketing systems.
- You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure servers. AwakenKinesiology.com’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data AwakenKinesiology.com collects is secured against unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and the Provider concerning your use and access to soukya.com’s website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
Exclusion of Unenforceable Terms
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
Education or Life Coaching
By using our services, you agree that the Provider is not to be held liable for any decisions you make based on any of our services or guidance and any consequences, as a result, are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold the Provider liable for any actions you take nor can you hold us or any of our employees liable for any loss or costs incurred by you as a result of any guidance, advice, coaching, materials or techniques used or provided by the Provider
All our information on both the website and in consultations is intended to assist you and does not in any way, nor is it intended to substitute professional, financial or legal advice. Results are not guaranteed and the Provider takes no responsibility for your actions, choices or decisions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of QLD and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and the Provider that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD.
Email us at email@example.com
Describe the nature of your complaint including any relevant dates, people involved, any consequences that have occurred, and what you believe should be done to rectify this issue.
Vanessa Searle, Owner and Practitioner
P: 0411 331 844