This workshop is designed by Dr Bruce Dewe Founder of ICPKP and developer of the International Diploma. The workshop will be presented by Peter Eriksson ICPKP Professional Kinesiology Faculty trainer & Founder of BESTTransformations.
In this workshop, you will learn kinesiology techniques that will provide you with awareness in areas of your life where you feel blocked e.g. health, relationships, finances, etc.
You will be learning five different healing cycles, each with its own special features:
Resilience Cycle – stress tolerance points
Vesuvius Cycle – tension release valves
Self-soothing Cycle – soothing & calming reflexes
Lymphatic Flush Cycle – pain release & energy boost
Chi Meridian Cycle – meridian tracing
You will also learn:
- The basics of Epigenetics- the epigenome is in control of gene expression. You are not a victim.
- How to test yourself and others (using muscle-testing)
- How to test for related stressful emotions
- How to clear subconscious murmurs of past traumas
- Five different Epigenetic Healing Cycles.
- How to help reduce mental and emotional suffering related to universal fears, 8 major job stresses, and 25 common relationship issues
- You will become aware of attitudes and thought patterns that you might have had copied from your parents, teachers, and society that may not serve you well right now.
- You will learn how to shift your focus from creating & solving problems to creating joyful experiences so that you can begin to experience more vitality & creativity and fulfillment.
What can learning these help with:
- stress release
- removal of congested negative emotional energy and buried emotions
- deeply held anger and frustration
- muscle tension and pain
- low energy
- improve mental alertness
We want to turn on the genes of longevity, wellness & vitality and turn off the genes of aging and death/apoptosis. Your genetic profile is not your destiny, you can change your gene expression by the things you think, say, and do, the things you eat, avoid or listen to and what you ponder in your heart.
Dr Bruce Dewe, K-Power® Co-Founder